Wednesday, December 9, 2015

 Eunice from Jarabacoa
 Hermana Funes
  Kelsea said "took a little trip to Jarabacoa to say goodbye to my friends.
The man on the left and the woman next to me are Lopez family. They are so sweet. "
 "Ramona- she isn't baptized yet- but she is on fire"
 "My best friend Ricardo, Ramona's brother.
He is the best. We taught him how to pray and this is a picture of how he "says" my name. He also loves to talk about what he ate during the day.
Last week on an intercambio, Hermana Reyes asked him how old he is. He said Ëight." I said "Ricardo, you're not eight years old! How old are you?" So he looked at his hands, started to count him fingers, and said Ëight." haha He cracks me up. "
 The Buret family, minus President Buret
 The Zone
Beautiful Dominican Republic

1 comment: